Thursday, August 16, 2007

New discoveries and more boredom

HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO KEESENG AND GRACIA

Yesterday was another mediocre day in school as usual... I managed to finish the APD assignment on newsletter, and went to Bras Basah to print the documents after school. But Color Doc was closed, so I decided to try my luck elsewhere... on the way out of Bras Basah Complex, there was one guy who waved at me... MELVIN from M n S??? I was surprised that he recognised me first!! :-O I thought abt going to the printing outlet at Sunshine Plaza, til I noticed a certain Ling Images shop just opposite Bugis Junction. I started to blush as the thin and sweet gal named Pei En spoke in her gentle, cutesy voice (she looked a bit like Miss April). If I had known earlier, I should haf requested to print both documents at A4 size!! DOH!!!! Anyway, I continued blushed after retrieving the files, and then saw Bus 7 as I got out of the palce... and quickly rushed to the bus stop!! Whew, managed to catch it in the nick of time... work from 5 to 10 pm (wif more blushing upon serving several mei nus, heh).
Today super dull xiah... so few people turned up for Applied Design lesson as always. And then Mr Mansor's lesson from 11 to 2 pm kena cancelled, so the lunch break was slightly longer than usual. Fortunately, Miss Ain's lesson started rather early at 1245 hrs (in the Tellytubby lab), so no need to take a nap. As usual, there were usual absentees (whom I shall not name), and when the clock struck 1530 hrs, I left the lab in a hurry, in case a 'certain monkey' pounce at me and do some funny action.
Arghhhh.... tomorrow Mum and Bro will be flying off to Thailand, and I will be all alone for the upcoming week!! Dunno how Im gonna cope in solitude and take care of myself...

No comments: