Thursday, August 30, 2007

Controlling the chaos within... and then some

HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO MICHAEL CHIKLIS (Ben Grimm aka The Thing), LI LIN, YU CHANG AND RONGMING

I went for a Live The Dream recording last night, but left after the performance show cos I wasnt feeling too good. Being in an LTD studio couldnt recapture the feelings I once had when I was watching Singapore Idol or The Dance Floor (the charity events dont count). Still, I spent the next 1 hour or so wandering around aimlessly... Andrea came down at 11 pm, and I passed to her the drawing I made for her. She said, "Thank you so much, I like that drawing... thats so sweet!!" and yes my face went as red as an hongbao! But NO, I aint gonna wait for her anymore... I dont want her to get the wrong idea that Im some sort of lovesick obsessive fan who would wait for his fave artiste almost every night (no offence to u, Mr X!).

Today ah... I finished on the first half of the Applied Design assignment, and due to what I call mindblock, I am currently stuck wif the flyer part!! And to make things worse, deadline is next Monday!! ARGHHHH.... HOW??? (hmmm, machine-gun-voice didnt come today... quite surprising)

Fortunately, there was a super-long break from 11 to 1 pm (since CSM lesson had been cleared for good), so I decided to head to Tampines to meet up wif Miss X to lend her a certain DVD... she looked more beautiful than I last saw her (and Tampines happened to be the very place I met her for the first time). I succeeded in giving her yet another Taser, and she walked quite fast. I was struggling with my inner demons lest they turn me into some symbiotic beast... I cant describe the feelings I haf for her. Its just that everytime I try to talk to her, I suddenly feel very weak inside (let alone cause me to blush). The feelings aren't quite the same when I meet her (more beautiful) cousin though... and I thought that only sweet and pretty gals make me blush? Cherry aka Original Cat was probably right... my taste is indeed quite 'sui bian'. Or there's something special abt her that makes me feel this way... but i only see her like a younger sister, thats all.

So anyway I went back to Bedok to haf lunch... and headed back for PJM lesson in the Tellytubby lab. I just couldnt think of a good design for the APD flyer for Spectrum campaign, so I decided to concentrate more on the project and other stuff. I was the last one to leave at 4 pm (after MANY students left earlier), then not much was done soon after. I wasnt too surprised upon finding out the names of the classmates who got debarred from exam... at least the outcome is slightly better than the last semester. But the fact that one of the debarred students (i wont mention the name) could actually go on holiday before school vacation pisses me off greatly (WTH!!!). Im not against anyone going on holiday of course, but AT LEAST GET YOUR PRIORITIES RIGHT!!

After dinner wif Mum outside, I watched "Stories Of Love" at 8 pm... Rebecca so adorable as the Vietnamese bride Ai Thien!! I must say her portrayal is quite convincing, esp when she spoke in Vietnamese... if I must admit, its even more convincing than Jesseca's Ruan Mian Mian role.
In just a few minutes, it's gonna be the last episode of "Girl On Girl" (sniff, Thursday nights will never be the same without the 6 gals)... I hope my fave girl Regine Tang (aka the chirpy bimbo) wins the $10K!!

No comments: