Friday, November 20, 2009

6 months on and counting...

Today is officially my 6th month in my current workplace, I somehow managed to strike a balance between work and leisure time. And in case you're wondering how come this entry could pop up in the middle of Friday afternoon when I should be working, that's because I made use of half-day off from public holiday! :-)

It's really a blessing to grow deeper with God and learn more about myself every day as I attended to customers from all walks of life. Resiliency and confidence are some of the main factors that got me going. I never thought that time could pass so quickly from the time I went for the interview on that Friday afternoon. Had it not been for the Hope programme I had attended in early May, I would probably be wasting my time away, either using Internet for too many hours or going for countless interviews with very little luck. Unfortunately, it is mostly due to my work commitments that I am somewhat suffering from a moderate case of writer's block. Which is why I don't update my blog as much as I used to nowadays.

Ok, enough for now, I gotta log off, will be going to Expo later to see a certain Miss Koh Yah Hwee... watch this spce ;-)

No comments: