Tuesday, November 24, 2009

Randomness on upcoming attractions...

Happy Birthday to Beth Phoenix, Nat Peter and Qing Hui

I can't believe it, the Monopoly promotion for McDonald's had come to an abrupt end without warning... I felt so screwed cos I was looking forward to collecting all the tabs for the Toys R Us coupons worth 200 dollars. In place of the discontinued Monopoly promo, is the return of the Chicken Teppanyaki Burger and Seaweed Shaker Fries in lieu with the release of the upcoming 3D sci-fi film "Avatar".

Ok, enough whining... the WIN (Worship & Intercession) session for this week was cancelled beforehand due to some pastors' meeting for TRAC, which is why you see me blogging at this period of time (I am assigned to do projection duty for WIN every 4th Tuesday, you see). Problem is, I gotta do TWO WIN duties for the last 2 weeks of December. Suddenly I feel like finding an excuse to get away from one of the dates... but I have to worry more about the upcoming Christmas sales at my workplace which is to commence sometime next month (still unconfirmed as of now).

Tomorrow after work, I will be going to good ol MediaCorp to watch the Singapore Idol Top 4 Spectaculars (World Aids Day Special)... I have this feeling that this Wednesday's episode is gonna be something like "Idol gives Back", meaning that the money made from the numerous calls are going to charity proceeds, and the vote tallies for all the 4 finalists snowballed and to be totalled up for next week's votes. Of course I could be wrong, but this is only pure speculation on my part. What I know is, I won't be going for next week's Spectaculars due to a certain concert I plan to attend... it involves the guest performer for tomorrow's results show (I actually saw her last Saturday lor!!).

Upcoming events include 50 Gorgeous People Finals at Zouk on Thursday night (me and Ish going there to root for Khym Ong from Miss Earth S'pore and Miss Singapore World), Sitex Fair at Expo from Thursday to Sunday (I predict a very huge turnout for Friday aka Hari Raya Haji, yikes!!), Singapore Idol roadshow at VivoCity and Orchard Cineleisure (I think I'm going for the one at Cine), and who knows what else. But the events I'm really looking forward to are the Storm Warriors gala premiere at VivoCity next Monday night, and the 8 days 1000th issue celebration roadshow at Iluma from 12th to 13th December.

No comments: