Sunday, November 15, 2009

SPD Breaking Barriers Challenge-cum-Charity Show

Yesterday after work, I went to Ngee Ann City to see the happening at the SPD Challenge event. Much to my surprise, the response at the stage area within Civic Plaza was rather quiet (compared to the overwhleming turnout at Toa Payoh Hub for the True Hearts charity show inJune)... my main purpose of going there was to see Jasmine Tye obviously. Other singers involved in this charity special include YY Chen, Kenneth, Leon, Zijie and Rachel Chua Ai Jia (why did she have to cut her hair super short?!?).

Much to my displeasure, most of the other fans I am aware of consist of people I don't like... the weird duo Mr Cyan (always put finger at lip!) and Mr Red (when will he ever fully tuck out his damn shirt and put down his bag!!), and even the Stinkbomb was present!! Thank God that Lei Jun didn't lay a hand on me or Ishardi in front of the others... otherwise he's finished for sure!!


CSS 3 runner-up Rachel Chua Ai Jia with her new look


CSS 1 Top 10 finalist Chen Yiyuan


CSS 2 Top 8 finalist Ngeow Zijie


Some tall guy named Kenneth


Another guy named Leon


Finally, it's time for Singapore Idol season 2 runner-up Jasmine Tye to grace the stage. Cutie and weetie as ever :-)


4 guys and 1 girl with the group of disabled but strong-willed people


Obviously Ish and myself took 2 photos with Jasmine after the show.

For certain, I'm going to see Jasmine again this coming weekend at Far East Plaza... this time round for Youthbox Star Semi-Finals. For more photos for the SPD Challenge-cum-charity show, go here.

No comments: