Sunday, November 29, 2009

Singapore Idol Top 4 roadshow

Happy Birthday to Benedict Goh WH (my schoolmate) and Megan

This was what I did yesterday and tody...

Saturday, 28th November
Finally, I get to work in morning shift at last after nearly 2 months of working in afternoon shift. Unfortunately, I don't need to work on Saturdays from next week onwards... will try and see if I can request to work voluntarily. Anyway, after knocking off at 1 pm, I headed down to VivoCity to have lunch as well as to check if there's really any upcoming roadshow there (results are negative). Then I took train to Dhoby Ghaut and changed to Somerset... was one of 3 to 4 people to reach the place the earliest at 3 plus.

987 DJ Rosalyn Lee (man, she's tall!!) was the host for this event (first time we see a female host in SI roadshow history, I believe?). The Top 4 belted out a few songs, Charles topping it up with some beatboxing sessions. Sylvia looked like an angel in that white dress, got me totally mesmerized yet again (not that I can help it). 4 fans got on stage to play some onstage game, something like "Dont Forget The Lyrics". As the roadshow came to a close, it was extremely difficult for me and a few friends to take pic with any one of the 4, with so many fans crammed up around them. Actually, I could have gotten my chance to take pic with the hottie Sylvia, but it was not meant to be... Ish and myself had dinner at Burger King with Syazali aka the Jeff Hardy lookalike and his friend. I went around Orchard for a while and headed back home. Computer time from 8 to 11.30 pm.

For the full pictures, click here... SI Top 4 finalists at Orchard Cineleisure


Sunday, 29th November (aka today)
Church service started off with a major surprise... Rev Peter Koh and Rev Tay KL are going to be transferred to another church come January next year, with 3 new reverends taking over them!! Anyway after service, Mum and I went to Compass Point to have lunch as well as try to trade in for new phone model, but to no avail due to overwhelming queue at Singtel Center. Nevertheless, I took a bus to Paya Lebar region and took train to Expo... it was at Expo that I went for the Sitex fair, spent slightly more than 30 minutes there. After getting out of Hall 5, I went on to the John Little Christmas Expo Sale at Hall 3... whoa, lots of toys (particularly Power Rangers) being sold at very low prices!! Unfortunately, don't have the ones I want (damn!!). At abt 3.40 pm, I decided that I had enough, and so i took bus back home. Spent the rest of the night slacking on computer as well as playing on PSP...

No comments: