Thursday, November 05, 2009

Pure luck at VivoCity!! :-O

Happy Birthday to Wang Huajing and Nurul Huda

I worked for half
-day earlier today... started work at 9 am and ended at 1 pm. Went to VivoCity to have lunch and jalan around. And then I decided to go up to Level 3 to take a few pictures of the outside scenery...


I did
see a huge Christmas Tree (about 100 feet tall according to the descriptions, whoa!!) in front of the amphitheater... and I saw something else nearby...


I was shocked to see the Top 6 Idols there near the low-depth pool!! And I saw them last night lor... talk about strange luck... :-O

Sigh unfortunately, the c
urvaceous beauty Sylvia Ratonel was nowhere to be seen. She was down with stomach flu plus viral infection since Monday, yet she managed to persevere and pull off a wonderous rendition of Duffy's "Warwick Avenue" during last night's show (but she still ended up at the Bottom 2 yet again). She had to take medical leave and rest at home... get well soon, babe!!


It took me about one hour to regain my composure before I finally went up to them to say hi. Managed to take picture with Faizal, Charles, Tabitha and Duane. It surely is great to meet up with a SI fan-turned-Idol finalist whom I first knew 3 years ago... none other than Faizal of course. :-) Charles looked rather short compared to last time, and Tabby sure looks as sweet and graceful as an angel. Even with Duane touching my shoulder with his arm, I felt it's a lot better than having that Chao Ah Quah "Sherry" touching me... EEEEWWWW!!!

Couldn't take picture with Sezairi as he was busy with retakes for interview... not that it mattered anyway. Can still try to see him next Wed, if I can get tickets that is.

So it really is thanks to the Christmas Tree as well as my love for photography that I had my share of pure strange luck... praise the Good Lord!! :-)

No comments: