Tuesday, November 10, 2009

Random thoughts for first week of Nov

Happy Birthday to Chris Jericho, Tay Ping Hui, Ariz and Jeron

If you might have noticed, I hardly have time to update my blog nowadays, mostly due to lack of motivation stemming from work fatigue 5.5 days a week. I mean seriously, there isn't much happenings these days, save for going for SI recordings and thinking of how to kill boredom on Sunday afternoons, given the lack of roadshows in recent months. Not to forget that I am still trying to kick the addiction from Facebook. Which is probably why you don't see much photos uploaded here as of late. Like I said many times, I'm nowhere as long-winded or lowlife or retarded as Sean Koh...

Speaking abt Sunday, I didn't do much... I went to church service with family, then we had lunch at Heartland Mall, I went to Chinatown to go see the mega toy-electronic fair again (it was the last day), bought 2 WWE figures (more on that in an upcoming entry, I promise!), and that's about it. I nearly wanted to go to Orchard Road, but was too tired by the time I got out of Chinatown. It was probably a blessing in disguise, cos I later found out from Mum that Orchard Road would be closed for about a week due to the APEC Summit that is to take place at Shangri-La Hotel at around this time. And President Obama is one of the many delegates involved in this global-scale meeting...

Tomorrow I will be going to MediaCorp once more to watch the Singapore Idol Top 6 Spectaculars
(thanks a lot for the extra ticket, Edmund)... I will be bringing along a pair of earplugs and maybe a blindfold to use when one of the finalists is about to perform Lady Gaga's "Paparazzi"... some of you might know who I am referring to. And the judges had BETTER use the Judges' Save already, it's already nearing the Top 5!! Whatever happens tomorrow, I am still sticking by the conditions I lay upon myself since last month... already lost part of my heart, mind and soul following the disastrous results for the past 4 weeks. The girls are the more impressive ones yet they are being dropped like flies... now there's only 2 girls left to cling onto the hope of having a female contestant being voted in the Finals come the night of December 27th. Already I can sense the pressure being put on these 2 fine-looking babes. Iskandar Sa'ad the Idol blogger did make a point... if Singapore doesn't get it right in time, the show may be 'dead and gone for sure'.

On a good note, I will still be updating my blog whenever I can... I can never bear to take a long hiatus from the blog which I had stayed faithful to for more than 3 years... to shift domain to the Notes function in Facebook would seem a bit strange.

No comments: