Saturday, September 01, 2007

No lesson???

HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO JEFF HARDY, FAUZI AND YAKUBU

Time passed so quickly... today is the 10th anniversary of Princess Diana's death...

Yesterday super bo lang xiah... very few people turned up for APD lesson, and I realised the main reason why... most of them went back to their secondary schools to visit their teachers. Oh ya, Teachers' Day, how could I forget?
Since many other classes had gone MIA, and Miss April wasnt around, the PJM lesson for today was cancelled, and that means all of us could go back early!! So yeah, longer Internet use and finishing up of Character Design essay + scene drawing. Afterwards... I went for 3 crazy ST sessions for the 1st 1.5 hr at work, only to be given early break upon return from the Chevron House-cum-Raffles City ST. One of the managers at PS looked quite chioh... must be mixed blood.
I think I better print out the first half of the APD assignments by today... with the month of September at bay, the 'countdown' begins, as I start to reconsider my options on whether to work less or quit totally by start of October in order to concentrate wholly on the last semester of my studies...

Oh ya before I forget... CONGRATS TO THE 'GIGGLING BIMBO' REGINE FOR WINNING THE GIRL ON GIRL CONTEST!!! :-)

No comments: