Saturday, October 06, 2007

Full of stress and emotional turmoil...

HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO IOAN GRUFFUDD (Mr Fantastic), SHAWN ASHMORE (Iceman), TERENCE CAO AND SENG KWANN

Man, I can't take it already... yet I 'force' myself to agree on doing that.
Countless days of working long hours almost every day is starting to drive me insane... not to mention the few customers who 'try to be funny' with me (like a certain foreigner who tried to cheat her way into buying a free meal, and it's not even the first time she did that!!). If I'm not careful, I may soon end up like Yongjian or even Heixiong (though I know he's only pretending to go bonkers). How I wish I have the ability to release all my inner stress by turning into a green creature of mass proportions and healing factor. Only then can I feel free from anything that comes my way.
God I pray you give me the courage and wisdom to appraoch my boss about my decision to resign...

No comments: