Wednesday, October 03, 2007

President Star Charity: the aftermath

HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO CLARE (PLATINUM)

(Continued from earlier post)
As the show came to a close, we shouted our voices hoarse for various artistes... names like "Jonathan!!', "Taufik!!", "Hady!!", "Olinda!!", "Daren!!", "Nat!!", "Shauna!!" and many others. Then me, Eric and Terence headed to Radiogate to wait for any artiste who came out from there. And NO, Venom did not follow me to Mediacorp in his 'full-form' cos I didnt want him to 'make a scene' in front of the VIPS and the President. I managed to 'imprison' him in the 'Venom-capsule racer', just so he can watch the show and not break out from the 'prison'.

2210- 2230 hrs: First to come out was Michelle Chong... I managed to get her autograph on a magazine I brought along (the one wif Andrea Fonseka on cover), but I couldnt get to taks pic wif her cos my camera had some flashlight focus problems (the same problem persisted later)... looks like I better send it for servicing when I haf the time. After that, I took pic wif Adam Chen (last seen as Ke Mingde in "Metamorphosis") as well as Ben Yeo (wif that 'auntie' hairdo of his, haha!). After that, me and my friends went to the reception.

2235 hrs: As I was heading upstairs for the 2nd level, Phiz happened to be passing by. I talked wif him for a short while before proceeding to the reception. As Eric, Terence and I was heading for the door, I couldnt help but wonder if it was right of me to head for the reception so quickly (and miss the chance to see Jon and Nat once more)... but as u know, no one can be at two places at the same time (unless you haf the ability to duplicate youself like Multiple Man).


2250-2255 hrs: Quite a lot VIPs came out. Joakim was the first to be spotted... I got to take pic wif him of course. Aliff Aziz, the Anugerah 2007 winner (who is only 16) came out as well... after much consideration, I decided to take pic wif him too. No sign of Paul... I think he had already left before that.

Update as of 2024: who wouldve thought that Aliff would turn into a serial cheater and gaslit his wife into staying rather than divorcing him... I should never have taken photo with him had I gained the ability yo see the future. But since I took photo with ex-convicts and transexuals, I shall keep this photo as a memoir instead of deleting it.


2255-2300 hrs- Jessica Tan, Miss Singapore universe 07 winner, came out. i immediately took out the FHM Oct 2007 issue, rushed to the mei nu and asked for her autograph. And yes, I controlled my nosebleed all this while (I tell u, it was not an easy thing to do). Soon after, Vas and Pris came out, and yep I got their autographs too. Main objective no 1 accomplished!


2300- 2305 hrs- members of Platinum, Breakforce Crew and more VIPs came out. I managed to take pic wif Kay (my personal fave!), Aishah, Clare and Shu Lin. Couldnt take pic wif Andrea cos she had already headed for the taxi. Marianne was not involved due to her profession as a lawyer. Main objective no 2 accomplished!

2220 hrs- Evelyn from E-Squared came out. She sure looks adorable, my knees got a little weakened there. Main objective no 3 accomplished! Kai Leng and Ryan came at around this time, telling me that I had missed out on quite a lot: after Adam and Ben, came many others like Kym, Nat, Diya, Jonathan and even Elvin (I think he finished Kinship 2 filming rather lat). Jade and Olinda zoomed off very quickly, so there was no way anyone could haf stopped them. Upon hearing this, Eric aka Mr EYgot rather sad (understandable), and decided to leave the place soon after. Dont worry, Eric... there's always a next time to see Jade, ya? :-)


2225- 2235 hrs- Finally, the LTD contestants came out. I finally got to talk to Shauna, as well as get her autograph. Main objective no 4 accomplished!! Fendi was a little exhasuted, so I chose not to disturb him. As for Victor, very few people appraoched him... and from what I heard, his side still got a lot of spare tickets for the upcoming performance show! Goes to show how unpopular he is becoming right now...

2245 hrs- Me and Terence headed home by bus, but not before chatting with Edmund and another friend. We managed to catch the last few buses,,, and no need to take taxi!! Wahahaha... :-D

No comments: