Wednesday, October 24, 2007

LTD finals cometh! And the PINK issue

HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO EUNICE OLSEN AND FELICIA CHIN

Oh I pray that Doctor Doom version 2 does not win...! If I haf to be honest abt one thing, Shauna's elimination 2 weeks ago gave me one more (very) good reason to despise Dr Doom v2. And Fendi aka Shrek should win this really!! And I'm rooting for the 5-men rock band By Definition to win the $60K for the group category. Guest appearances by the Click Five, the Papaya Sisters from "881" and the first Singapore Idol Taufik Batisah.

Anyway, time to focus on other stuff not related to the Doomsday Showdown that is to come in a few hours time. The new 8 days issue is quite a knockout... in fact, I nearly got nosebleed the moment I flipped to the first page!! The main focus is on the color pink (NOT the gay issue linked to Penal Code 337A), and the cover girl in pink is one of the princesses. Nope, it's not the Hello Kitty fanatic Dawn Yeoh, nor is it the birthday girl, the Mermaid Felicia Chin (one of a few gals who can truly weaken me all over). It's one of the Best Actress nominees... the spokesperson for Marigold Peel Fresh and Lumix digicam... one of the princesses... Jesseca Liu!!

Wahaha, I had no idea that Venom is extremely weak against the color pink!! The super-revealing two-page shot proved too much for Eddie to handle... by the time he was done reading it, his head popped out much to my surprise!! Oh dear, better rush the poor fella to the nearest medical facility... :-p

Vote for Jesseca at 1900-112-3027
Vote for Felicia at 1900-112-3031

No comments: