Thursday, October 25, 2007

Thoughts on Live The Dream finals

HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO PRIMERO AND IDELAN

Another boring day in school as usual yesterday... Portfolio and Project, Mr Mansor's lesson and Advanced 3D, from 0930 hrs to 1800 hrs. After dismissal at 1740 hrs, I took a cab to AMK Hub, and boy the taxi fare was damn ex, thanks not to ERP!! Anyway, I went to haf a quick dinner at Subway at the Hub, then I took a bus to good ol' Mediacorp...
to watch "Live The Dream" finals of course!! :-)

Once there, I spotted Shauna's lovely twin sisters, and a few friends (from the Singapore Idol roadshows) whom I had not seen for some time. I shant comment on the performances, for they are being reviewed in the main website. I thought the male guest judge (some composer for 881) was really hilarious with his Singlish comments on Dr Doom's super-cheena performance. And the 2nd guest judge, local songbird Corrine May, looked really cute! All the young gals screamed the moment Click Five came out... Taufik entertained the crowd wif his rapping and his slick dance moves, and the Papaya Sisters looked real cute + hot in silver dresses. :-)
Results time at 2245 hrs... the moment of truth!! Thank goodness Dr Doom v2 did not win!! I was raising my fists wif joy like Triple H after Fendi was announced the winner... and yes, By Definition truly deserved the win... overall, it was a good (but not so perfect) end to the show that had been riddled wif controversy... BUT I want to make one very clear request : MEDIACORP BETTER NOT BRING "LIVE THE DREAM" BACK FOR A SECOND SEASON!!!
Anyway after the show, I got out and made more cool moments wif the LTD poster, as well as wif the banner made by the fans of By Definition. 3 Star Search finalists came out at around 2325 hrs... they were Celia Pan, Andie Chen and Desmond Tan. They are among the Final 6, and the finals are just around the corner. I thought Celia looked quite hot. At ard 2345 hrs, I decided to head back home along wif Terence... but little would I know that abt half an hour after we had left, THE FINALISTS FOR "LIVE THE DREAM" ALL CAME OUT!!! DAMN!!!! XUETE!!! NOOOOOO....!!! There goes my chance to take pic wif Fendi, Shauna, Olynn and many others... if only I had the ability to foretell the future :-(

1 comment:

Pro Gamer and Avid Youtuber Lover said...

Thank god Victor never won cos he’s such a fuckin bullshit fraud like Jerry Ong of SI 1.