Friday, October 12, 2007

New Face 2007 finals

HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO HUGH JACKMAN (Wolverine) AND MYDIN

My shift ended before 6 pm, so I was given more time to prepare for the event... I went around good ol' Ngee Ann City and bought an all-new Venom toy. Then I headed to the basement of Takashimaya to wait for the event to commence. Joakim and Paul were invited guests for the event; in fact they seem to be the only Idols to attend more than one New Face event. I nearly forgot that Andrea Fonseka was the host for this annual event. Backup dancers for the night were Styles From Beyond, Fantastic Four and an all-Chinese dance group not from The Dance Floor.


Diana Cheok, Nicole Tan, Becky Tay, Ava Gui, Sharifah Hood


Kwan Li Jia, Zura Habib, Natalie Foster, Jessica De Costa, Anna Lim


Rhadhika, Rachel Kum, Shahirah, Vivienne Lui, Kamsin


Miriam Wright, Hamizah Nasir, Sheralynn Shen Jega, Raine Ng, Jannah Ahmad


Miss Photogenic: Nicole Tan

Miss Popularity: Jessica De Costa

2nd runner-up: Nicole Tan

1st runner-up: Natalie Foster

Winner: Miriam Wright


After the show, the first thing I did was approach Paul and Joakim of course... then I took pic wif them. Soon after, I headed to look for Andrea, but the search was difficult. Still, I got to chat wif the guys from Styles From Beyond before they headed upstairs... and then take a picture of the SFBians (Phiz, Hanif, Zaihar and Amsyar). I may haf failed in my mission to meet up wif Andrea once more, but I know that day will come soon... for now, I got other things to worry about :-/

No comments: