Friday, May 02, 2008

All alone again!! (arghhh)

HAPPY BIRTHDAY to Dwayne "The Rock" Johnson and Peggy

Once again, I am all alone at home for one week. My parents have flown off to Thailand for mission last night, and here I am slacking at home and waiting for the stupid internet modem to work properly.

My heart is still far from a full recovery, but at least Monday’s encounter has enlightened me on a few important things:
1) I should learn to know my own limits,
2) respect other people’s wishes
3) THINK BEFORE I SPEAK!
4) Last but not least, learn to love others

Still the pain and agony I put myself into simply refused to go away… it feels a bit like shards of shrapnel lodged onto my chest. How I wish I could invent a heart regulator that will prevent this shrapnel from piercing my heart and keep me alive. Then again, that scenario only happens in “Iron Man” (which I plan to watch very soon). I hope to see her again and put this painful encounter to a definite end…

Why does life have to suck at certain points of time? Then again, Flint Marko aka Sandman had it worse (in Spider-Man 3 that is)… living 2 years in guilt for accidentally killing Peter’s beloved uncle, and making more mistakes along the way, until he finally earned Peter’s forgiveness.

No comments: