Thursday, May 22, 2008

I am the REAL TANAT in the forums, damnit!

I wanna make one thing clear, I AM THE REAL TANAT in the new Mediacorp forums. The one without an avatar.

Inititally, I didn't want to join the forums after it was renewed, mostly because I was upset over the erasure of my superbly-high post count which I had worked so hard in attaining for the past 3.5 years. BUT THEN came some bloody idiot who registered into the new forum under MY NAME and using MY blog picture as her avatar, on 23rd April. I did not know about this til I browsed through the forums the very next day, on 24th April. This is the main reason why i decided to register in the new Mediacorp forum for good, in the afternoon of 24th April. And the reason why I don't have an avatar for my profile is probably due to problems stemming from my personal comptuer.

As you can see from all my posts (be it here or the forums or my blog), I am quite a perfectionist, making use of capital letters quite often and ensuring that each word is spelt correctly. And I do have quite a HOT TEMPER. My posts are 100% original, some of them are stolen by that stupid imposter for use.

I hope you stop doubting already and come to accept the truth that the avatar-less poster is ME, and the one with the stolen pictures is nothing but a spineless, cowardly, childish FRAUD!! I dare her to show up at Ngee Ann City this coming Sunday... IF SHE DARES!!!

3 comments:

hallody said...

then is it true u dun like and support rui en anymore?

TaNaT DaMaN said...

To Hallody... I still like Rui En, but I dont wish to continue being part of her fanclub due to personal reasons. With effect from May 31st, I have decided to leave the RBKD fc for good...

hallody said...

glad to noe that u still like rui en,although u will leave her fanclub,hope u will still support her