Tuesday, May 06, 2008

Sixth recording for "U Are the One"... even more complicated shocker!!

HAPPY BIRTHDAY to Lina Ng and Weeming

Last night there was yet another shocker came in “U Are The One”… this time the situation was much more unpredictable. And I'm not talking about that stupid Miss V (who also stinks quite badly) who kept harassing me the moment I reached Mediacorp. Germaine had claimed the first round, Liang Yi got tops for the second round, and Mable scored highest for the thirs round. And yet none of these gals won the Lively Gal genre lo and behold, it was Shi Qian again!! WHAT?!?! :-O


This was what the girls did for the second round…
F1 Shi Qian- cheerleading
F2 Qiu Ting- doing aerobics
F3 Liang Yi- rhythmic ribbon
F4 Germaine- doing a hip-hop dance
F5 Mable- hulla hoop
F6 Shi Ying- random dance to
F7 Christalle- handling butterfly knives (much like Kano from the Mortal Kombat game series)
F8 Rachelle- doing a sexy dance with a few male backup dancers

The regular judge who stood out the most was Eunice… she looked very cute in rock chick-like clothes and long ponytails, a bit like Avril Lavigne… lol, I nearly mistook her for an 18-year-old girl! :-p Georgia looked rather auntie in blue jogging attire (no offence), and Addy’s hairstyle looked real crappy (his hair so short already, he still want to cut the side region again). And the guest judge for the night was… the male lead of movies like “881” and “Home Song Stories”, Qi Yuwu.

As you may have guessed, many people exited the theater with many questions regarding the shocking results still lingering in their heads. As soon as I reached the reception, first person to come out was Georgia, but I was already too much in a daze due to the shocking results (which I have nothing to say about). Still, I managed to ‘recover’ quickly enough to take picture with the handsome 715. :-)


Then I went to Radiogate to ‘try my luck’ on something… no sign of Adam Chen, but Chor Meng did come out, much to many people's surprise. And of course I took picture with ‘Kaida’… even BG's disgusting face and obsolete camera aren't enough to prevent me from taking picture with the well-known veteran actor. :-)



I went back to the reception area, and as I was playing on my PSP, and that stinkbomb Mr LJ had to sit next to me and watch me play. I managed to keep my distance from him just so I wont get suffocated by that guy’s super-strong BO. This time he was wearing an Undertaker shirt, and it did little to conceal his sweat. Mark Callaway will not be pleased about this (and it didn't help that he got stripped off the World Heavyweight Title recently. BOO!!)

At about 2240 hrs, 3 of the girls came out, but they were in a rush. It was during this time that I sensed a certain disturbance regarding one of the girls, and indeed i was right about a certain pest who is currently targeting on that unfortunate girl. About time I stop playing 'Mr Nice Guy' to these few disturbing inviduals (Miss V, Mr LJ and Miss P).
2 more weeks before the Final 8 are announced!! About time I start working on my own Qiuting poster asap...

3 comments:

QiuQiu said...

The next time send me a picture we took together! I'd make a nice poster out of it! LOL~ And sorry sorry i couldn't snap off with you on Monday after the show, Germs was waiting! And remember okay! The best thing aabout life is being able to chose to be happy! AND WHY ARE YOUR BLOG POST ALWAYS SO BITCHY ABOUT SOME PEOPLE! Lol...

TaNaT DaMaN said...

Oh it's ok, Qiuting... I understand. At least i got to take pic wif u and germaine on Sat :-)

im really sorry if my bitching abt people I dislike puts you off... that's just me. I normally dont bitch around abt others too often, but this actually helps take off some heat within me. Its true that I cannot stand annoying people and people with strong BO.

QiuQiu said...

Actually, i like it. HAHA..