Tuesday, May 20, 2008

Childish bunch of morons!!

Lei Jun is getting from bad to worse. Not just him, but also his family members. They made a lot of noise at the Mediacorp reception last night, treating it like some kind of hawker center or gambling den.

First and foremost, I wanna start off with his friend, that short girl whose name I dunno. I wouldn't be surprised if her fave Star Wars character is Master Yoda. I have seen that midget before, at the Nat-n-Fel gathering at Fuji Ice Palace last November. I have been observing her weird behavior for quite some time... she would go up to some artistes, ask them lots of questions and pretend to show care and concern. That's exactly what she did last night when she went up to Wenyong and Eelyn. She would even attempt to force them to remember her. Yeah yeah, whatever. I'm sure the celebs would remember her in a negative way... as a midget capable of playing mind games with others and being a real STALKER!!

Next up, I wanna talk about Lei Jun's mother (or maybe his auntie). That old witch with red hair and fugly face. She dared to sneeze non-stop in the middle of the room and laugh about it right after the dirty deed... lack of hygiene!! She actually made a scene at the same place last week by yelling at that mutanat son of hers and spewing vulgarities. She may not have made noise this time, but she might do the same thing next week... shame on her for not disciplining her sons well enough!! :-(

Third person I wanna talk about is Lei Jun's younger brother. Since he's always wearing sleeveless tops, I presume he's starting to develop BO. He's such a monkey, playing around with that midget. I suspect he escaped from Mandai Zoo... I don't have much to say about him, so I'll stop here.

Last but not least, I wanna talk about Lei Jun himself. His BO is getting so much stronger, and he wore the Hulk Hogan t-shirt again. He was the one who made the most noise in the reception, teaming up with his equally foul-smelling brother to disturb the midget girl. I was so pissed, I actually told him to shut up or go outside to do his business. And his response? He said "So what if i make a lot of noise? That's my problen!" Lei Jun, you're damn right it's your problem, but you fail to realize that it's also becoming other people's problem!! You ask your mother to buy you a bottle of perfume to spray all over your stinkbomb-of-a-body!! And to think you would want to put your hand on Eelyn last night!! If you dare lay a hand on any of the Princesses (esp FC), I will not hesitate to kill you!!!

I really cannot stand unreasonable monkeys like Lei Jun, I just hope they can eat shit and die soon. These four idiots should be confined in the Singapore Zoo!!