Friday, May 16, 2008

How dare he...!! Damn that moron

My worst fears have indeed been realised. Felicia may have already forgiven me over what happened last month... and yet SOME PEOPLE refuse to forgive and forget. Just as I had suspected, that Bloody Martha-Focking Gaylord Idiot Mr Kiam Pa insulted me in his latest blog entry... TWO WEEKS LATE!!! This is an excerpt of what he said... THIS DONKEY ACTUALLY TREAT HER LIKE THIS? WHAT A JACKASS! U CAN PLEASE GO AND KNOCK UR DONKEY HEAD ONTO THE WALL AND DIE FOR NOBODY CARES!For u guys information, this DONKEY is a fan of the WHOLE MEDIACORP, this includes all mediacorp channels.He is extremely insane over them, also stalk each and everyone of them when seen, he is well known as a plague.A person who wears the same OLD shirt,pants everyday without any changes, like a beggar.He don't deserve any respect from anyone at all, he should really just disappear from the entertainment world.One who only knows how to talk big and can't do anything.If he DARES to do anything to me, i will immediately let the guardian of the law take over.I cannot stand people who have been chasing her for donkey years, do such things to her.Its totally worse than a beast!That donkey face of his, really made me feel like puking!He is so fat like a SUMO! 3 BLOODY TIGHT SLAP TO HIM AND HE CAN FLY TO THE UNIVERSE! Mr Kiam Pa, you know who the hell you are!! No wait, I think I should rename you MR SIAO KIAH!!! I have already explained to everyone in my blog that it was an ACCIDENT, that it was unintentional!!! I even posted a lot of apology messages in Felicia's tagboard and guestbook!!! Even now, I am still finding it hard to let go of the pain embedded deep within my heart. And yes, I did knock my own head on the wall at one time, thanks sooo very much for bringing that up. And you called me a beggar??? You dare to insult me over my dress sense??? I may not be as rich or as 'slim' as you, but I sure am a hell lot SMARTER, BETTER-LOOKING AND MORE HUMBLE than you!!!YOU are the one who doesn't deserve any respect! YOU are the one who is insane over any artiste! YOU are the one who should really disappear from the entertainment world for all we care!!! YOU should get run down by a lorry or better yet, a train!!! Are you aware that I actually created a wrestler based on YOU??? You ugly, egoistic, childish, psychotic, unreasonable, heartless fella... go ahead and call the police if you have the BALLS to!!! Charge me for creating a wrestler based on YOU in the WWE game via PSP??? Not a chance!!! Still I must thank you for re-igniting the rage within me. I don't see the need to prove my innocence any further, for majority of the people know who's telling the truth. You don't even know me well, so it would be better if you SHUT THE HELL UP. Next time I see you, I promise you that there will be HELL TO PAY. So Mr Siao Kiah, if you want some, then COME GET SOME!!!

No comments: