Wednesday, May 14, 2008

I've graduated!

Happy Birthday to Tim Roth (Emil Blonsky in the upcoming Hulk sequel) and Loh Zhiyang


My hard work has paid off... I have officially graduated from ITE Bedok with a certificate in Digital Media Design! I actually forgot about the canteen at ITE Macpherson, for I already had my lunch elsewhere. And although I reported to the hall earlier than the rest, it really sucked for me to sit all alone at the far end of one row (while the entire class... at least I got to sit next to a xiaomeimei... one who looks quite hot (blushes) :-p

It was great to see James and Jade (another XMM) again, among the other schoolmates... and i am also very proud of Cheryl for being awarded the Best Student award, she truly deserved it. :-) I wasn't too surprised to see a few absentees, perhaps they had their reasons. But I didn't stay too long after the cermony ended... I ate some stuff from the refreshment area and left ITE Macpherson quietly at about 1630 hrs. I'm one who would keep a low profile... my game plan is to leave for WIN session once I get the cert I've worked so hard for.

To the few classmates who have been infuriated by my past entries about your behaviors, you know who you are. I don't see any need to apologize, for you are the ones who did yourselves a great wrong in school (by slacking, playing, throwing MCs, etc). I didn't even mention your names for a long time already (no point doing so anyway), so I would appreicate it if you do something about those tempers of yours. You can never force me to change my point of view on you people or others, neither can you hunt me down. Let me remind you again that this is MY blog, I can say whatever I want, whenever I like. You may have graduated, but let's see what happens when you start work and continue with those slackey attitudes of yours.

I have one last thing to say to you, the ones who have been spared from 'debarment hell'... MOVE ON WITH YOUR LIVES AND STOP PESTERING ME, DAMNIT!!!

2 comments:

QiuQiu said...

Gong Xi Ni! ^.^ Yes! It's gonna be "Miss Natty" and semi, and then it's all gonna be over soon!

TaNaT DaMaN said...

Hey QT, thanks for your words of congrats... you may have known that Im very peeved off by the most recent results. But that wont stop me from rooting for you, whether you win or not. And yep, the poster has been printed out!! I also made another poster for one of the judges for the show... can you guess which one? (easy hint: former beauty queen) ;-)