Sunday, May 17, 2009

Alive event at Tampines Mall

The turnout for this event at the Open Plaza of Tampines Mall was quite a disappointment... perhaps not many people knew about this event, esp since it was held at the 'unseen region' of Tampines Mall. The most memorable time I went there was when the Wildcard contestants for Singapore Idol season 2 graced the stage for autograph session. I got to the place at abt 4.25 pm, and saw a few youngsters sing other songs. The plump Malay girl sang "Take A Bow", she obviously sounded a lot better than Rihanna (who can forget the 60 minutes of disappointment last year). Then there's this rather geeky guy who sang 3 songs, all in overkill mode. But he did quite well for the last song "You Raise Me Up".



Finally at around 1655 hrs, Jasmine came out to perform! I forgot the name of the Chinese song she sang, but I certainly know that the second song she sang was Alicia Keys' "If I Ain't Got You". She still looked as 'cutey cutey' as before, last time I saw her was at NUS for Stardust semi-finals. Oh yes, her parents were rooting for her at the Open Plaza as well. :-)


And yep, I obviosuly did take picture with her! After that, Jasmine took group picture with the volunteers... I find the last 2 girls quite sweet too (blushes). After Jasmine and her manager left the place, Ishardi and I had dinner at the food court located at the same level. Then we went separate routes back home.

No comments: