Tuesday, May 19, 2009

At last, a job!!

Happy Birthday to Ya Hui and Juin Jack

I believe it must have been pre-planned by God that I secured my first full-time job at a Christian book warehouse. I can't exactly state the name of the warehouse, but i can tell you that it is located somewhere at the West region... and the best part is, I can take a direct bus straight home after work! Indeed my patience had paid off after 3 mths of unemployment. But I am currently under 3 mths probation, and due to the fact that I work 5.5 days per week (9 to 6 for weekdays, half day on Sat depending on shifts) and can only use the com at night, I will be blogging less frequently. I realized that too much use of Internet time can distort my mindset and rob me of my main priorities. So praise the Lord that I could get this job, and I am sure this is a good opportunity to be better at managing my time as well as to walk closer with God, so long as I continue to believe in good things to come. :-)

P.S. There's something else that I found out, but it's too confidential to even be shared with anyone.

1 comment:

naomi aka chaosnicky aka crazynick said...

Yes. GOD has a plan for every one of us. :)