Tuesday, May 12, 2009

More thoughts on that abomination

Rated M-18 for coarse language and hate content

Even though I may seem like a 'nice and forgiving kind of person', the truth is I am still constantly struggling with my 'anarchy side'... this is something that nearly all of us have to go through. So readers, please bear with me while I pour out my thoughts on the same ol' jackass who would never change for the better. It's no use for me to bottle up my anger and resentment for too long.

Haha my great effort in gooming had paid off. =) I like the way i am now. =) I have received too much compliments about my looks that i am totally immune to it already! I will still feel happy getting compliments every now and then. =) And i thank you guys for that! =)''with a cute face and a hot bod, more flies and butterflies will flock to you ;)'' LOL!Hahahahahahah i think i am cute lah? If not how come people always say im cute instead of handsome? HAHA! Damn vain and thick skin loh! XD

Excause me, you dare call yourself "humble"?? Exactly what is your 'definition' of "humble"?? Taking way too many pictures of yourself instead of your loved ones??? Thinking yourself as 'cute', and going "lol" way too often??? Awww please, I so feel like puking on you the enxt time I see you.

Now that you took up canoeing as a CCA and constantly suffer from muscle aches, I seriously hope that your arm muscles burst into fragments someday!! And to think that you can get the name of Singapore's Most Wanted Fugitive WRONG!!! You call him "Mas Selamak"??? You are seriously one big BD!!! A BD who should not be given another chance. And I do hope the government shows Mas Selamat any mercy this time round, given his intentions to attack certain landmarks in Singapore.

You better not let me see you at Plaza Singapura or at RG on 24th May, otherwise I will show you no mercy! (I shall stop my dissing for now)

And neither will I let off anyone who dares question my motives of making this entry (but you are free to leave a comment)!! I already mentioned that I am struggling with my bestial side and trying my darnest to be more forgiving to anyone whom I dislike... isn't that already good enough a reason? I would have done the unthinkable by making this entire blog private, but that would only lead to a no-win situation. I really hope you all understand what I mean.

"Why is it that those who deserve to live are killed, and that those who deserve to die, survive instead? Why is it that some people repay our kindness and sincerity by hurting us? Why are people so horrible these days? Why???" - An Xiaoqian, Metamorphosis

"There's an Eye in the Sky, and it's watching you. If you're doing this just for publicity, then I hope it majorly backfires on you and your business. Karma's a bitch, remember that." -Taken from Nat Ho's entry

No comments: