Wednesday, May 09, 2007

Blowing my chances...

HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO CAROLINE AND JOYCE-STELLA

Last night I bought the latest U-weekly issue... just like the other time, I was close to becoming that grotesque, vicious creature with the long tongue and sharp teeth... not just bcos of who's on the cover, but also on who's at the back... I wont go so much into detail this time, in due respect to the two aformentioned celebs Miss FC and Miss JT.
Right now, I'm in a state of confusion and remorse, wishing I could take back what I 'said' earlier via email. Nothing seems to be going my way these days. I could haf gotten a higher chance to be selected, if not for the additional lines "do u haf any kind of document to attach to a leave form?". To make matters worse, i had already gotten my leave APPROVED... and now Im going to take leave for NOTHING??? Not that Im blaming the assistant manager or what, Im blaming myself for ruining myself of the once-in-a-lifetime opportunity to appear in a drama serial for the very first time... even if it's a very minor role. BUT before any of u can call me 'desperate' or 'obsessed', the two beauties being in the show is NOT the main reason why I volunteered to be part of the shoot in first place, and that is the truth. Still, I think I really need to go pray intensely for forgiveness in CHIJMES this Sunday... and eat humble pie for my folly :-(
In the meantime, wish me all the best for the talk show recording coming later tonight

No comments: