Tuesday, May 22, 2007

Motivation talk to whole class

Hoho Mdm Rashidah had come after us liao... apparently she wasn't very happy with the overall attendance for the past few weeks. She came during Web Design lesson to talk to us regarding our detiorating attendance, telling us on the actual truth behind Fadzyl's and Hari's expected expulsion (as well as the current whereabouts of that despicable HUTT Jay... anyone remember her???). And FINALLY, she said she's gonna deal with those two super-ignorant "student councillors" Ninatrie and Illi for spending too much time in their 'major tasks' and so little time in their studies... abt time those two A$$-clowns get their just desserts. And three of da guys are finally going to have haircuts... can't wait to see their new hairstyles by the end of this month, hehehe :-D
I dont know what's wrong with those few people who either reach school real late or don't come to school everyday or even head to work before the end of the last lesson... but they seriously need to get some sense knocked into their thick skulls. What I do know is that Danial and Em are already in critical danger of getting fired, NUFF SAID. Don't get me wrong, I am not gonna gloat over other people's failures, for they are the ones who got themselves into such a big mess in first place. I dont even think that the few students would really respond to the wake-up calls, but I do know that the guy who is part of a sextet hip-hop group seems to be turning a deaf ear on Mdm Rashidah's advice and not taking it seriously at all... so I can sort of see his true colors (altho I really hate to say this). And I DARE SAY THIS OPENLY BECAUSE I AM TOTALLY DISPLEASED WITH YOUR FREQUENT AWOL OR SUPER-LATECOMING FOR THE PAST FEW MONTHS, MR H. EVEN IF YOU LIVE VERY FAR FROM BEDOK, YOU STILL NEED TO WAKE UP EARLY AND COME TO SCHOOL ON TIME, WHETHER YOU LIKE IT OR NOT!! YOU BETTER PUT IN MORE EFFORT IN YOUR STUDIES, OR ELSE I WON'T HELP YOU ANYMORE.