Tuesday, May 08, 2007

Shocks and future plans

HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO BERNARD LIAO AND ISKANDAR

I am very shocked... I had absolutely no idea that Edwin had resigned at the end of April. In spite of the many odds I may have regarding the scheduling, I still think he makes quite a good planner (no offence to Angeline btw). To make things worse, the prices for each food product had SHOT UP. It has now become quite clear that I won't be staying any longer... I aint gonna stay any longer 'for the sake of anyone else' btw. The sooner I leave, the easier things will get.
Yesterday, school attendance was rather horrid as usual, so I won't go into too much detail here... after school ended, I went for lunch at BK and headed to VivoCity, where I watched Spider-Man 3 for a second time (it's too good lah!). Altho I didn't get to watch the film in 4K digital format or even at the Gold Class theater (could be way too ex, I believe). the sound system at Theater number 10 was still superb (same applies for all other theaters). Still, I can't help but feel sorry for Eddie Brock for letting his greed for power destroy him... at least Flint Marko got Peter's forgiveness, so it is possible that he could return as an ally to the webslinger to redeem himself. And with Harry Osborn giving his life for his best friends in this film (yeah, u can take out those tissues now), things aren't going to be the same without one of the main characters in future instalments (should Sam Raimi return to write and direct a 4th one).
I found out recently somewhere that there is some open invitation for FOUR 'weddings' abt to take place next week (not telling anyone yet). I haf volunteered to be part of the 'guestlist'... now I just haf to cross my fingers and hope that I eventually get accepted. :-)

No comments: