Monday, May 21, 2007

Colon cancer event at Raffles City

HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO CHRIS BENOIT
Today is the start of the Gemini star

I never thought that Felicia would appear in yet another event on Saturday afternoon... in fact, I only knew abt it on Friday afternoon thru Steph (must give u a big hug!!). And coincidentally, the venue for that outreach was just located near CHIJMES (where the wedding scene took place days before!!).

Fel looked very stunning in a maroon dress (truth be told, she looks good in anything!) and sang "My Star" really well... she then wentinside for a short while, and came out a few minutes later to chat with the personnel involved in the event (including guest-of-honor Mr Wong Kan Seng), as well as take pictures with her ever endearing fans. She then left the place at around 1350 hrs, and I kick myself for being too shy to even say a word to her, like compliment on her lovely voice or ask her to take pic wif me again (but it wouldnt really work, cos we alrady did so days ago). Fel wasnt the only celeb present btw... Irene Ang aka Rosie of PCK fame (which had ended its run just months ago) made an appearance, interviewing some cancer surivivors about their expereinces with the life-threatening disease.




That retard code-named Mr SK was also present that day, and he was one of 50 lucky people to report at the place early and get a picture wif Fel. His over-excitable and annoying behavior (not to forget mentioning his backstabbing characteristics) sickened me so much, I had to snap a few pics of him from the 2nd level (makes me sound like a stalker ya?). But in due respect to that poor soul's privacy, I won't publish his face in this blog, only to do so 'when the time is right'. Enough said.

No comments: