Thursday, May 03, 2007

We will miss you greatly! :-(

HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO ANDREA
Ok ok, so now I haf time to upload pictures here... it's abt 48 hours since Miss April had resigned, and seeing her desk empty today is starting to bring tears to my eyes. But ah well, at least Im glad I brought along my camera on the day itself... and ermmm, Ayu seems to be stealing the spotlight. Still, we all enjoyed ousrselves during the 1.5 hr party...
'Babies' in attendance...
The guys: myself, Xiaowei, Haphiz, Zaki, Hakim, Zack, Lincoln, James, Shalehan, Darham, Danial
The girls: Ami, Cheryl, Kim, Jade, Ayu, Ain, Izzati, Rashida, Amber




While I can understand that a certain Miss A is unable to attend due to sick leave, and Miss/Mr I/E is close to getting FIRED (nuff said), I am very angry and unhappy with TWO classmates who dont even give a damn to attend. They may be student councillors, but they don't seem to be taking their studies seriously... their negligence towards their own studies have caused them to be alienated from the majority of us; even the teachers seemed to have given up trying to tell them to hand in their assignments. They are... NINATRIE AND ILLI.

No comments: