Friday, May 18, 2007

On the verge of doing another Merlion...

HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO CHOW YUN FATT, KAT, TRINA AND ANGTINT
(No M. Kumar, I am NOT gonna send my regards to u!!)

HEY HEY, COOL AUTOSAVE FUNCTION!! BLOGGER ROCKS!! :-p

Wah piang oui... yesterday's Private Sales proved to be quite a killer... 5.5 hours of work without dinner break, serving close to 300 customers... strangely I didnt feel the least hungry at all. Fortunately, the customer traffic got lesser by 10 pm (due to the fact that it wasnt school holidays yet), so I can finally rest easy. Once I reached home, I immediately went to sleep... couldnt take the pressure any longer.
Still I find it very surprising that the Private Sales for the 2nd trimester of this year would be held so early... it was meant to take place every 3 months, for some strange reason, it was held this month instead of June. But hey, u know what that means?? It gives me a better chance to tender my damn resignation form towards the end of next month!! :-)
Oh ya, I found out that next week, there's gonna be a roadshow at Bishan Junction 8... with several Star Search alumni!! And My Precious is in it... yeah baby!! :-p

No comments: