Friday, May 11, 2007

Talk show recording

HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO KAY, MEIXUAN AND CHOK

First and foremost, I am very grateful for my mum to get me a cool Spider-Man 3 shirt... it may look rather plain, but it's still worth wearing!! Thanks so much, Linus!! :-)
Due to an agreement me and the few Vincent fans had made to Mediacorp, I had decided not to leak too much on the programme that I did on Wednesday night, lest I get sued for defaming any of the 3 celebs. Vincent was one of two celebs being featured in the talk show recording (the other being a very successful and well-known actress who's been around for a long time... leave u to guess who). The host is a radio DJ who was best known for her role in a popular sitcom back in the late 90s (and she won the award for Friendliest Radio Personality last year). In all, there were about 24 to 30 fans present. The topic shared by the two guest celebs (as well as a children's counsellor) was very meaningful cos it relates to the recent Andy Lau fan scandal as well as to what all of us fans are doing. Thinking back, I realized that while I can't promise not to 'get too obsessed', my recent reactions regarding an 'open invitation' seem to be leading to a dark path, so I may have to keep check of my emotions, lest they cause me to do something very rash.
And errrr... sorry to say this, but I aint gonna upload pictures which the Vin fans and myself took on Wed night after the show... all I can say though is that I did see a few celebs before the show, one of them being Hanwei (looking almost unrecognizable with his new hairdo??). The ones I saw at the canteen were Cynthia Koh, Bryan Wong Yuan Lee, Darren Lim, Marcus Chin and Henry Thia.
And Roy ahd come back to the workplace??? I had no idea man!!! :-O

No comments: