Tuesday, May 29, 2007

Confessions of the disgruntled sort

I just got back from a WOW Street Festival event at PS earlier today, but Im only gonna upload the pics tomorrow. For now, I got a few confessions to make here...

- I realised my life has gotten a hell lot easier with Roy as the current shift manager (and it's not just bcos my school timetable for this term is much more packed than the previous ones)... he's much more understanding than the one before him, for he would always ask first before planning the schedule in advance.

- As much I can't stand guys with super long thick hair (save for rocker icons like Jonathan Leong and Paul Twohill), I seriously want those guys to cut their hair by Vesak Day!

- I know I shouldn't be saying this, but can I say that I seriously HATE it when those guys ALWAYS come to school very very late!! And Mr H, you don't tell me what to do, cos I haf moved on to other things and don't intend to post in the Dance Floor section anymore (until I say so)... IT IS MY CHOICE AFTER ALL, SO MIND YOUR OWN BUSINESS!!

- And in response to my colleague's request to lend her my digicam to her to use in Jakarta, I say this... I will NEVER lend my digicam to anyone, not even to those who are going overseas. I nearly lost my old camera last year (it was actually the pouch that went missing, thank goodness for that), and therefore I cannot afford to lose my current one. The camera is MY LIFE, so basically I cannot live without it. So I would kindly appreciate it if u ask someone else or buy your own cam please... thank you very much.

Arghhh that does it... I hope I don't sound like an emo-angst ridden rocker wannabe... need to soothe my mind with green tea and head to bed early...

No comments: