Saturday, July 07, 2007

Getting weary

HAPPY (belated) BIRTHDAY TO SHANE FILAN (WESTLIFE!!) AND JOANNA LIN

Nothing much done for the past two days... just slacking about at home, not to mention 10 hrs of work yesterday. Yet I must admit that I am getting a little weary in spirit after working for most of the time during the 3-week vacation (it doesnt help either that there weren't much roadshows as of late)... and I am losing a lot of sleep as well. About time I come with a major decision in the weeks to come...

Yesterday's episode of Kinship was super shocking... it involved Yingjun and Yusheng in two different scenes (falling prey to a certain 'dinosaur hunting' scheme instigated by Naifa and Yinsha under the instructions of Anxin and Meixue): the bedroom and the BATHROOM?!? :-O
While I don't haf much to say abt the bedroom scene (tsk tsk to gals who usually don't wear pants in their sleep), the latter scene (wif Yingjun and Yusheng caught NAKED in the bathtub!!!) got me really shocked and concerned at the same time... if certain families (those with very young kids) were to watch that kind of scene (primetime some more!!), what kind of influence would it have on the kids? I wont be surprised if concerned parents are to write complaint letters to Mediacorp in the weeks to come... I know this isn't the first thing such a thing had happened. In case u didnt know yet, another 'R-rated scene' is about to come later in "Kinship"...