Monday, July 23, 2007

Tomorrow's the day!!

HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO CHRISTOPHER LEE, DANIEL RADCLIFFE (HARRY POTTER) AND STEFANIE SUN
The start of the Leo Star!!

In spite of the crappy attendance, I managed to make use of the two lessons to finish the animal character drawing during the brief hours of school... a happy-go-lucky alligator (or crocodile, whichever way u see it) who is a champion in billards. The ideas were loosely based on my love for snooker as well as the alligator being one of the zords for Merrick Baliton aka the Lunar Wolf Ranger (another pool player!). Now I need to print the second copy of the magazine poster at Bras Basah Complex asap...

Distributing flyers for Mos Burger near the escalator for the past two days was definitely not fun at all... esp when u get rejected by so many people coming out from the tunnel or coming down from the escalator. Still, on Sunday I was a bit lucky cos at around 1720 hrs, I met into a very pretty and sweet gal whom I had known since last year... JASMINE TYE!!! Man was I surprised... the moment she started talking, I started to blush (as always)!! Then minutes later, another hot lady came... Amy Cheng from Growing Up and First Touch (last seen as Elvin's mum in AQLDC), holding hands with her son and new husband while heading to Isetan supermarket.

Wahaha... the drama that many fans have waited for so long is finally gonna debut on Channel 8 tomorrow!! :-D

No comments: