Monday, July 09, 2007

New school term!

HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO ICHIGO AND AFIQAH

School reopened today, and the new term is gonna be much longer (with 11 weeks)... a few things haf remained unchanged so far...
  1. the AV system is still as crappy as ever
  2. the principal still refuses to grow any sideburns
  3. Majority of the class still failed to show up even for morning assembly. Talk about lack of initiative!!!
  4. Ermmm.... cant think of anything else?

The first lesson was Project Management (a lot of work to be done soon!), but lessons didn't really start proper... between 0830 to 1000 hrs, we just did net surfing in the good ol' Project lab. After school finished, I had early lunch in the good ol' canteen, then went to Tampines Mall to look thru some Transformers toys. After which, I went to Century Sqaure, where I found to my uttermost surprise that Metro Tampines is having a clearance sale... that's right, the whole store is about to close down in a few weeks' time. Then I went to Bugis Junction via MRT and looked thru the toy department again... even after buying mini-Ratchet and mini-Barricade, I can't help but get a little attracted to the Masked Rider Den-O figures, and that gave me an idea to post details on this very interesting fella in my other blog (stay tuned for posts). After going around good ol' Bugis, I took a bus back to Hougang ('beating up' a disgusting Indian fella for sneezing so loudly in the bus!!) and went to Encik Zali's shop for a good ol' haircut. Good thing I got 7th day off from work today, otherwise I will surely go crazy...

On a side note, I was a little surprised that most of the lessons for this term's class timetable end very early (latest is 1530 hrs for Thurs and Fri), and even more surprised by the fact that a certain teacher may come back once more to teach us (hooray!). But if I haf to be truthful abt one thing, it's regarding my 'major decision'. I think it's about time I focus more on my studies than burn my soul out with work (having put myself through so much needless pressure during the school vacation, leading to a 'broken body'). I am certainly not gonna wait til the end of the term or the start of the next school vacation to tender my resignation letter... oh wait, why am I even saying all this!! :-X

No comments: