Sunday, July 08, 2007

'Killer buffet' on 070707

HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO ZAHIRAH AND BELINDA LEE

Since today is Live Earth Day (where celebs from all around the world gather to create global awareness to solve the global crisis), the whole text will be highlighted in green...

I just got back home from work... man I cant sleep at all. Must be due to the huge buffet I had at Seoul Garden earlier today... u see, today was Zahirah's birthday, and she invited me, Farhan (now serving NS) and 5 of her closest friends for lunch at Seoul Garden (located at Marina Square)... we ate a lot of food: sausages, crabsticks, fishballs, coffee chicken, teriyaki chicken, potato slices, crackers, noodles, etc... ate so much til we all got too full (thank goodness then that I didnt eat any ice-cream after that). I thought the gal named Mabel was kinda cute... even though the ambience of the restaurant was great (not to forget the music), I didn't really get to talk much with the others, mostly due to the fact that I had to report to work by 5 pm (groan). So I zoomed off from Marina Square at 4 pm, took a train to Orchard, and reported to work on time...
Yet I didnt really get to work 'for the whole 6 hrs, for at around 8 pm, Jeff assigned me in another ST mission... to ST 5 packs of buns and some cabbage from the MOS outlet at Causeway Point, then ST 6 more packs of buns from the MOS outlet at AMK Hub. The journey from Orchard to Woodlands took abt 35 whooping mins... the next journey from Woodlands to AMK took abt 25 mins... journey from AMK back to Orchard took 10 minutes... I returned to Shaw House wif the products (and swollen fingers) at around 2145 hrs (1.5 more hours to closing time!! Whooppee). And immediately after that, Jeff told me to go for break!! Wahahaha... that means I only get to work for the last half an hour!!! :-D
Still, I think I better be working a lot lesser in the next few weeks... owing to the new school term that is to come. Oh, and probably eat at Seoul Garden again, if I get the chance to do so... :-p