Saturday, July 14, 2007

Tolerance to despicable souls... at what cost?

HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO...
13th July- Andy Cai (Soul Fusion), Darren DT and Patrick Stewart (Professor X)
14th July- Hoonie, Fahrun and Shalehan

I nearly lost my soul to the dark side ytd in school... not due to my 'infatuation' towards a certain person, but due to the frequent taunts coming from a bloody midget-b***h-imbecile who will never ever learn to be a better person. You see, this person is being super racist, calling me "Thailand boy" repeatedly even while I ignore her. She doesnt want to take her studies seriously, having skipped school for 3 long weeks in the last term. And when she came back from her long hiatus (best she never returned at all), her behaviour just got from bad to worse... and now 'she''s doing this even after a 3-week holiday (and 'she' still laughs like a hyena). If I had a choice, I would gladly grab her throat, smash her head onto a wall and break her neck with a Crippler Crossface... but I am not the kind of person who's gonna do that. To respond to constant taunting with violence would only serve to worsen the conflict and turn me into a monster no different to Darth Vader or even Kane, and the others will start to look down on me (that way, I would 'lose the war'). So I chose to yell at the bloody b***h instead, holding back my fists all this while. I would probably yell the word B***H to her, but that wouldnt do any good to myself. My only wish is that the b***h (whose name I shall not reveal) will someday lose the ability to talk... that way we wont get freaked out by her rapid chattering, vulgarity spewing and hyena-like laughter.
I can't even remember the last time I really fought with someone. I'm just thankful I'm not the kind of person who would want to get involved in fights during my secondary school days... and that b***h's name-calling is nothing compared to the turmoil I had been thru in primary school. No matter how much that b***h makes fun of me, she would never break my spirit. I wont be too surprised if she gets debarred from the main exam, or share the same fate as Miss J, Mr S, Mr H and Mr F before'her. I dont even wish to waste my time or saliva on such a despicable bum. AND I REALLY HOPE SHE GETS TO READ THIS, AND THANK HER LUCKY STARS THAT SHE'S STILL IN ONE PIECE!!