Monday, July 02, 2007

Falling sick... :-(

HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO KYM NG, BONNIE AND SUZHEN

First U-Nee, then Hsu Wei-lun, then Chris Benoit... and now Ishi from Superband Soul. His death was of unnatural cause... rest in peace, Ishi. You will be dearly missed :-(

I got real sick the moment I started work at 1 pm yesterday... in fact, the nasty flu bug hit me the moment I stepped into church to attend service earlier. The flu went 'online' the moment I started work at 1 pm... and after I finished my break and did CS for the rest of the night, the flu got so bad, I had to rush to a corner very often to blow my nose... using up abt 20 tissues in total. Iskandar had to dismiss me a little early at 9 pm in order for me to get a good rest... I went to Borders for a short while to read some Star Wars books, then went back home by 11 pm. For some strange reason, I stayed up late to watch "Beyond The Axis of Truth" and "The Exorcism of Emily Rose".

My flu didnt get any better when I got up this morning... in fact, my throat was feeling extremely warm, and other than nearly vomitting at certain times, I started getting a fever. The one-hour wait in the clinic didn't help much either... the doctor advised me to take the day off from work and concentrate on quick recovery... looks like I got to make a slight change of plans regarding the Sentosa outing tomorrow... :-/

On a side note, I wondered for some time if it was really worth skipping the Youth Eco event on Sat night, and now I realized that it could be the only solution. While I can safely say that I haf 'better control' over my own emotions, I think it's about time I start worrying abt myself and not get too hooked to any fave celeb for the time being... even if it meant putting the DVDs for an upcoming drama on standby mode... u know I'm someone who likes to make early preparations a few weeks in advance.

No comments: