Tuesday, July 10, 2007

Slacking day today!!

HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO APRIL SIM AND WEISEN

Today wasn't anything much... only one lesson (PE), and then can go home after 9 am!! And as usual, attendance was terrible... still no sight of the others as of yet. Somehow I think that the class spirit had totally gone kaput since last term.
I stayed at home mostly to update my secondary blog on the info of Masked Rider Den-O, and one particular character named Momotaro aka Peach Boy (used for Den-O's sword form) caught my attention... seems like I haf to look thru all the Doraemon comics to look for that story!
Oh ya, I found out more names for the soon-to-come SPD Charity show... five of the Seven Princesses are set to make an appearance for the event... Jeanette, Fiona, Joanne, Felicia and Dawn!! Oh man, that means more main objectives to accomplish by the end of the day... YEAH BABY!!! :-D

No comments: