Monday, April 27, 2009

Aftermath of Star Awards 2009

Knowing that there was a post-party going on right after the ceremony, and that most of the artistes would come out only after 11 pm, I decided to head to the reception to chill out for a while with some fans of Andie Chen. Fearing that I might miss out on something great, I set off to RG, meeting Ice along the way. I noticed that the Elves were quite an innovative bunch, esp when they stood on top of a lorry and waved their posters/LED boards. :-p

Pictures taken at RG between 2300 to 2330 hrs.


2305 hrs- a van drove out and lots of young fans rushed forward... it was Zoe inside. But I chose not to take pic with her, esp when that abomination (with horrid hairstyle) was present among them. I realized that he had mellowed a lot and become rather moody as of late, so I didn't provoke him at all (even if I were close to getting into another berserker rage). No way am I gonna let one single individual ruin my mood whatsoever. At least I don't have any anger management issues for now.


A few minutes later, a white BMW drove out and parked a little further from Radiogate. It was Hanwei, 3-time Best Actor winner! Thank goodness I didn't miss out. I managed to congratulate him, get his signature and take pic with him once more.


Fast forward to 2325 hrs, Yvonne Lim drove out and took pic with her fanclub. It was at around this time that Jeanette drove out to mingle with her fanclub for quite long.


Soon after came Nat Ho, I didnt know he was present for the event too. I certainly hope that he would get into Top 20 next year.


2335 hrs- Joanne drove out, and was immediately greeted with lots of congratulatory handshakes. Obviously very happy for her. :-)


2345 hrs- Felicia drove out, and the fans gave her some cake (dunno what significance, unfortunately).


2355 hrs- Elvin finally arrived, and Jesseca was with him too! Shuai ge and mei nu... Naomi even remarked that Jess looked a bit like Rui En from afar. :-)


0020 hrs- right after Elvin and Jess left, I hailed a taxi and went back home. Lights out at 0045 hrs and got out of bed before 8 am.

P.S. I am quite aware about a certain A hiding her face away upon the arrival of B, reminds me too much of a similar scenario that happened in mid 2007. I may not know anything about the animosity between A and B, but it still saddens me greatly to learn that they are no longer in good terms since last year. Some things in life are beyond our control...

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Hello :)

I send ur pic wif elvin to ur yahoo mail days back, hope u did rec;d it.

take care!