Wednesday, April 22, 2009

Star Awards Professional Categories

Happy Birthday to Michelle Chong and Jessica Tan

Yesterday, I went to Centerpoint for an interview, then I bought a wrestling figure elsewhere before taking a train to City Hall. I then went over to Marina Square to meet up with Naomi and Ryan. We had dinner at Secret Recipe located at "Center Stage". We then headed to Mandarin Oriental to wait for various celebs. We saw Felicia, Guo Liang, Darren Lim, Zhen Huan, Zzen Zhang, Kym, Fiona and a few others... obviously we weren't the only fans present (though I was rather dismayed by the arrival of Paul and CY). We spent most of the time waiting outside the hotel, either reading magazines or listening to music. I did ogle at the female hotel attendants for a while (you can see their slender legs peeping out from the wide cuts on their dresses), and I also seized the opportunity to continuously tease a certain xiaomeimei... I'll leave you to guess her name, muahaha (hint: a certain mouse-face).

After a rather long wait from 7 to 10 pm, the event eventually ended. We learnt that the results were announced at abt 8.30 pm, followed by dinner. Me and the others managed to take pic with Guo Liang and Zzen outside the hotel. Then we headed to the parking lot to chat with Felicia. Fel was very sweet, she gave me a box of lemon-flavored candies as a birthday gift. But she also quite funny... when she wrote a birthday message in my notebook, she thought I was 18 years old!! :-p I had to tell her that I'm actually the same age as Joanne, just a few days older. I nearly fainted cos the parking lot was humongous and stuffy, we were filled with perspiration.

Right after Fel drove off, we took cab back to our respective homes. I reached home in time to watch Metamorphosis episode 6 by a few minutes!!

Results for the Professional Categories can be seen here... http://community.mediacorp.com.sg/TV/CS/blogs/baguatv/archive/2009/04/21/tuesday-night-the-star-awards-2009-winners-announced-at-mandarin-oriental-hotel-now.aspx


Just to warn you first, not everyone is allowed into the premises of Mandarin Oriental. Best recommended to wait outside. It puzzles me how Paul and the fat cat fella (forgot his name) can even get a seat inside the waiting area in first place...


A rather huge coach waiting to fetch foreigners from the hotel to another location.


Leggy babes by the entrance of the hotel, oo-la-la. There were actually about 5 of them in total, but the other 3 moved rather fast. Fortunately, these 2 are the ones with slightly better figures to boot, hehe. :-)


Me with Guo Liang, hot fave for Best Variety Show Host.


Me with Zzen aka Robert Zhang, one of the hot faves for Best Supporting Actor.


Felicia looking elegant in a black dress. Somehow reminds me of a certain Miss WG... WHOOPS!


Fel and me again, and we're both in black. I swear the wavy victory pose was unintentional, but it looked more like a special effect, hehe.


Thanks a lot for the birthday message, Fel! Even if you made a slight mistake in stating my age, haha!! :-p

No comments: