Monday, April 13, 2009

Some Maya stuff I made

Happy Birthday to Dannis and Peiling Chua

Here are some of the files I made via Maya 8.5 software last week...


Ancient Greek Temple. I basically made numerous duplicates of the pillars.


Table tennis set, as seen in the local drama "Table of Glory". :-)


Pool table complete wth blinn surfaces on the balls and texturing on the table. Makes me wanna play a game of billards again sometime soon... my skills getting kinda rusty.

P.S. Thank God that I was at home last night instead of at the MDC theater... my worst fears have come true, history has indeed repeated itself. To be brutally honest, I was expecting either Jiamin or Ai Jia to win. That is all I have to say abt Campus Superstar 3 finals. (hate comments will not be entertained here!!)

No comments: