Friday, April 24, 2009

More Maya 8.5 creations, plus my thoughts on MLM

Happy Birthday to Syafiq and Lynette

There are a few more creations I did via Maya 8.5 software...


Yes, this cross ornament was really made on Good Friday. Moreover I was feeling kinda 'religious' at that time... :-p


Trojan helmet... or is it a Spartan helmet? You decide.


Obviously the fans of the X-Men comics should know very well what these claws represent... they are the weapons of a very popular comic hero and made a certain Hugh Jackman a megastar.

If I have to be brutally honest about one thing, I seriously don't give a shit about Venture Era anymore... it was certainly the best decision I made by no-showing for the supposed appointment on Tuesday evening, and even better ignoring SMSes or phone calls from that pimple-faced tramp. Who cares about that agency anyway, never mind if it promises 'no capital and no loan' for part-timers or freelancers, or personal development for those who are rather timid? I know that this offer is too good to refuse (esp since those few who are able to attain a certain number of closed values will be awarded a car incentive), but I personally feel that Multi-Level Marketing was never my thing anyway... moreover, making appointments with random people via phone call is the last thing I would ever do, way too difficult. I can't even imagine myself in a suit and tie... so to the employees of Venture Era, I have only this to say... YOU CAN'T SEE ME.

No comments: