Tuesday, June 12, 2007

Pictures of a cool spacecraft and a certain 'obsession'

HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO JACELYN TAY, SHIA LeBEOUF AND DEBORAH F

Man I think im getting addicted to Maya 7.0... I've been spending most of the time in the PC lab finishing up on the 3-D model of the Mazda RX-8 car (so happened I spotted one at the carpark outside school). And I'm also close to finishing a rather easy music poster for Mr Afiq's lesson, and an extremely exhausting portfolio website for Mr Wesley's lesson. I may not haf won the tickets for the Kinship screening (much to my expectations), but I can still go ahead with my 'backup plans' come this Thursday...

Oh ya, as promised earlier, I decided to upload the pictures I took of the Fantasticar at Bugis Junction, as well as the all-new 8 days magazine (with yet another dose of VENOM!!).

Before I proceed with showing the rest of the pics, I just want u (the readers AND the cover girl of the aforementioned magazine) to know that this is only for fun and not even real (in case u get the wrong idea that I may sound rather 'obsessed' or 'perverse', which I am not). But the part abt me blushing and getting weak after chatting wif sweet gals is totally true. My sincere apologies if you find the next 3 pics somewhat disturbing... rest assured i wont do that again.
Hmmm... i never knew that Venom loved Vitagen too. Ok, now you may stop your drooling.

No comments: