Sunday, June 17, 2007

Eulogy to my dear friend :-(

Dear Jasmine,

The moment I saw your photo on the cover of The New Paper this afternoon, I immediately started to fear the worst... when I saw your name inside, my worst fears were indeed confirmed, and the shock that came after that was just too great beyond description. It bums me out totally to know that you were gone at such a young age. The fact that you would leave this world just 2 weeks after your 15th birthday bummed me out even more. I'm really sorry that I got to learn abt your passing only now. You certainly did not deserve such a cruel end. Still, I want to say that I haf absolutely no regrets knowing u for these few months, cheering for the Singapore Idols and sharing pics of our fave celebs. And although I am not very close to you, nor have I been in much contact with you or even know what you've been going through, I just want you to know that I will always remember you dearly in my heart, as the sweet, kind, cheerful and pretty girl who brings a smile to everyone's faces... all I know now is that you're in a safer place...
Rest in peace Jasmine, and may God bless your soul. You will be greatly missed.

No comments: