Friday, June 15, 2007

Pics taken at Cathay Cineplex

HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO LESTER AND RAHIMA RAHIM

I dont think Mr McMahon was in that limo when it exploded on Monday after his Appreication night. Though I would haf to admit that nobody would haf survived such a violent explosion... I was quite surprised by how the WWE Draft went btw. More on that in a slightly later post...

Anyway, heres a rather detailed acount of what happened yesterday...

I finally finished that accursed and mind-draining online portfolio assignment (for the dreadful Web Design lesson) which nearly cost me my sanity for the past 2 weeks!! And yet I had to skip Mr Mansor's lesson by rushing to Bras Basah to print a document (the fictional Maroon 5 'one-night-only' poster) at good ol' Color-Doc for Mr Afiq. After which, it's back to completing the 3D assignment on the Mazda Rx-8 car that I've been doing for the past 3 weeks (with a more relaxed mindset btw; stay tuned for pics). So much for rushing to complete all assignments by the deadline (due to the fact that the school holidays start next week!!). @_@

Ater school ended at 5 pm, I took a bus to PS and waited for Zahirah... once she arrived, we both made our way to Cathay Cineplex... I really very suay, my phone battery went totally flat by the time we reached the place (DAMN!!!). We couldnt see any of the Kinship cast (they had already gone into the Grand Cathay theater by then), but I sure did see the Silver Surfer... man I cant wait to watch the film next week!! The silver dude looks too much like the T-1000 (that's Robert Patrick's breakthrough role to u, Terminator fans and Arnie fans) with his super shiny skintone btw... still, he reeks of pure awesomeness!! B-)



At around 1930 hrs, me and Ira decided to take a train to Bishan (human sandwich mayhem again!!), buy some takeaways from Mc's and take a cab to Mediacorp, where we waited for slightly over an hour... during that time, a cute little kitten (which I last saw a few mths ago when I was waiting for Rui En) came snuggling on my ankles, and I couldnt help but go "aaaawww"... also, I saw TWO Mazda RX-8 cars (one red and one black)... from head to tyre, they were exactly the same mold as the Maya model I had finished in school!! :-O

I was kicking myself in sheer regret (and still am right now) bcos I didnt even get to say hello to Eelyn or Jesseca at RG... no Sean, it's not bocs of u, neither was it bcos of u Grace, it was mostly due to my sheer lack of courage to say hello to either beauty... it also didnt help that I went to the OTHER SIDE of the car (Darren's btw). So I cant really blame Darren for driving off after less than a minute, I just blame myself all the way... so much for my wanting to tease Eelyn by emulating her bimotic role in Lifeline. Even though I know there will still be a next time to see those 2 beauties again, all I can say now is just one word... DAMN!!! :-(

But still, that first-time 'major objective failure' wasnt enough to hinder me from accomplishing my other goal (as well as Ira's) to get autographs/ take picture wif this handsome, popular and hardworking dude pictured below... now that's what I call GREAT SUCCESS!! =p

No comments: