Tuesday, June 26, 2007

Shocking news... BENOIT DEAD?!?

HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO Monika, Colleen, Jianwei and Rebecca Chan

I am so utterly shocked... at first I couldn't believe it when Tris informed me abt it via SMS "Haf you heard the latest news? Benoit passed away"... but after the next SMS from my friend Sufian, "Haf u heard the latest news? Benoit passed away... something to do with double homicide." Upon checking the various websites on the Internet at home, I am now forced to accept the horrible truth... Chris Benoit found dead after a double-murder-suicide??? No wonder he didn't turn up at WWE Vengeance!! :-O


I simply cannot believe this is happening... I am at a complete loss of words... first Eddie Guerrero 2 yrs ago, now the Rabid Wolverine. The fact that he killed his own wife and son was already very shocking... how could this happen??


Link: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Chris_Benoit


Stay tuned for more info on Benoit...

On a side note, I went to Hougang Mall to look for a suitable present to buy for a friend... as well as waited for Jeff, Iskandar, Lyana and Cipto... after buying a cake and some wine at the basement level, we went to Jeff's house to celebrate his wife's birthday. Had I known this was coming, I should haf gone home straightaway instead of follow Iskandar and the rest to Orchard... NO WAY am I going to use my IC to help anyone open a new line for handphone... NOT even for their own parents!! So much for 1.5 hrs of wastage...!! >:-(

No comments: