Sunday, June 03, 2007

Three beauties at Bugis Junction

HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO VERNICE, SILVER AND JOSCELIN

Yesterday was a real blast... three babes at Bugis Junction for autograph session. I swung from my home to Dhoby Ghaut, then was forced to take a bus after my 'organic web-shooters' wore a little thin. At around 1230 hrs, I met up with Superman, Kenny, Pei Fang, Daphne and Steph (who fell victim to my deadly 'Taser jolt' at the most unexpected time, muahaha!). Kenny and Superman had a fish burger eating competition at Mc's (thank goodness then that I had already taken my lunch much earlier)... Joanna aka 'Borat' (why the nickname? Jo so pretty) joined us a few minutes later, and I started blushing when she sat next to me. Later we went to basement to look around... and then we went to Yoshimoya to watch Steph and Jo compete in a rice-eating contest (blush-worthy moment again). Then we headed to the outside to wait for the celebs to arrive... shy little Rachel joined us at that time.



At 1415 hrs, the three babes finally arrived! The talking session went rather fast, and I took a lot of pictures at around this time. As Rui En, Fiona and Felicia headed to their seats, I went on to join the (very long) queue. I was surprised to see Po Cheng and Yu Shan along the way, and equally surprised to see William as part of the queue (an even bigger surprise would await me much later). Ryan was actually abt 10 people behind me, but I didnt know abt this til after the autograph session had ended.



I dunno how to explain this but when I got on stage, Rui En kinda freaked me out not with her new wavy hairdo, but with her eyeliner (sorry to say this, she does look quite EMO). Fiona was her usual chirpy self, and she was dressed like a gypsy. And Fel, sweet as ever, just melted my heart when she said, "Hello Tanat, thanks for coming!" and with that, my knees started to get a little weak, and I 'nearly fell off the stage'!! HAHAHA... nah, just kidding. I then rejoined the RE fan gang (with the power of the symbiote growing stronger than ever) after I left the stage, and was rather surprised to know that Borat couldnt feel any one of my THREE Taser jolts! Fel and Fiona left first, then Rui En left in a separate van (I was actually relieved not to take pic wif her, cos she looked way too scary). Me and Eric (who had arrived rather late) then went to Orchard together after I parted ways with Steph and gang. Start work at 5 pm!

Fast forward to 2130 hrs. I was in for the SHOCK OF THE MOMENT when Fiona showed up at my workplace with a friend to buy some takeaways... and she showed she had a very good memory when she said to me in surprise, "Oh hi! Nice to see you again, I didn't know you worked here!" My eyes popped out, my mouth dropped and then I started blushing like Fiona from the Marigold Peel Fresh commercial... I then lost some concentration for the next few minutes. LUCKY it was Fiona who came to my workplace, cos if it were to be Fel... I think I would fall into a deep swoon and end up in hospital, and prob not even be blogging here in first place!

Stay tuned for pics of the Kinship roadshow in the next post! ;-)

No comments: