Saturday, June 30, 2007

Giving a certain event a miss...

HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO SEBESTIAN AND YUN

I know there is going to be a Youth Eco event at Scape Park today (hosted by Miss FC)... but unfortunately, I am unable to go for it (due to work and the fact that my dad is coming back). So my sincere apologies in advance if u don't see me there, Fel... I'm still struggling with personal issues. Rest assured I may not be going to RG on Sat night...
Jonathan and Hady will be there to perform, as are Project Superstars Daren and Diya and Campus Superstars Teresa, Renfred and Geraldine (eeeeew, I dont really like her).

For now, Im trying to find a suitable day to watch the Transformers film... I seem to be getting a little attracted to the miniature versions of the Transformers... trying real hard to 'resist the tempttion' to buy a few of them...

Oh ya before I forget, Christopher is now a free man!! But still not sure abt his PR status...

No comments: