Friday, June 01, 2007

Sickness and shyness

Something strange happened yesterday... u see, I was suffering from terrible stomach cramps early in the morning, and had to use the restroom quite often. I wasnt doing anything much at home, just clearing tons of unwanted documents. Then at 12 pm, I was called up to report to work earlier, which I didnt mind at all. But then after I started work at 1330 hrs, the nasty cramps went on-and-off, and I was feeling super weak during the first 3 hours of work (tho I did manage to keep my flatulence problem under control). Then came a long break (thank goodness!) and then I was told to ST (stock transfer) a lot of burger buns from the Novena Square and Orchard Emerald outlets. So I accomplished the tasks in about an hour, returning to Shaw House and continuing my work...
Then at around 1930 hrs, two very familiar faces came over for a surprise visit... Miss S and Miss J??? :-O I started blushing upon noticing them... we then made plans on the time to report to Bugis Junction come this Sat, before they left mins later. And all of a sudden, the stomach cramps completely wore off!! Could those two beauties be angels in disguise? I cant wait to find out in a few days' time... as a result, I lost a lot of sleep last night due to the charms of the two mei nus (beauties).
One more day before I get to see the trio of babes at Bugis!! Must take lots of pictures and upload them here coem Sunday evening... :-)

No comments: