Thursday, September 13, 2007

Andrea, ni hen mei!!! :-p

HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO LIN PEIFEN, EUGENE NG, IRIS, LISA AND KELLY

Yes, I had bought the new 8 days issue, got very pretty gal on cover (but I aint gonna buy i-weekly issue, cos the cover boy is someone I personally dislike). Sorry Venom, you are NOT to be allowed 'access' to these pictures at all, cos I remembered how you refused to co-operate with me when I showed you the pics of last week's i-weekly cover gal. It seems that Venom still can never stop drooling (Lan-jie calls it 'lau chui-nua') over hawt babes like Fiona, Felicia or even this mei nu (who, ironically, was anything but attractive in her younger days, esp during her reign as Miss Malaysia 2004). Seeing these pics tempts me to go see her once more... the perfect song I would dedicate to her is Westlife's "When You're Looking Like That" (since Andrea is indeed 5' 10'')

No comments: